What is the generic name for Gantrisin Pediatric?

The generic name for Ganstisin Pediatric is sulfisoxazole.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
When it comes to a lingering case of the sniffles, your first instinct may still be to run to the family doctor for an antibiotic to knock them out. ...
Does my child need antibiotics for his runny nose?
With a runny nose, antibiotics are needed only if your healthcare provider tells you that your child...
Should I give my child antibiotics?
I've been advising parents for a long time not to automatically give their kids antibiotics for ...