What should I do if I miss a dose of Dificid?

Dificid (fidaxomicin) is usually taken twice a day. You should take it at about the same time each day—in the morning and in the evening, for example. If you forget to take it and only a few hours have gone by, just take a dose when you remember. However, if it is near the time you are supposed to take your next dose, just skip it and take the next dose as you normally do. Do not take two doses at the same time.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

is there a generic version of baciguent ( bacitracin) ?
There is a generic version of Baciguent (bacitracin). It is an inexpensive over-the-counter (OTC) me...
can antibiotics cause extreme thirst and a white tongue ?
Antibiotics can suppress your good bacteria and lead to a yeast infection and give you a white tongu...
what types of infections can antibiotics treat ?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Antibiotics are medicines that only treat bacterial infections. Different medicines kill different t...
what should i know about trovafloxacin and azithromycin before taking them ?
It is not known if azithromycin eyedrops are safe or effective for children under 1 year old. If yo...