What is Cleocin Pediatric used for?

Iris Rodriguez-Johnson, MD
Pediatrics
It is an antibiotic used for serious bacterial infections of the lungs, skin, bone or joints.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
When it comes to a lingering case of the sniffles, your first instinct may still be to run to the family doctor for an antibiotic to knock them out. ...
Can overuse of antibiotics cause liver damage?
Certain antibiotics can cause damage to the liver, some types such as isoniazid, nitrofurantoin,...
Should I give my child antibiotics for an ear infection?
Mitzi Conover, MDMitzi Conover, MD
Oftentimes, ear infections are treated with antibiotics. It's very common in children under the ...
Why are antibiotics prescribed to people with COPD?
Columbia University Department of SurgeryColumbia University Department of Surgery
Antibiotics are frequently used during bronchitic exacerbations to fight bacterial infections due to...