What should I avoid while taking Cubicin?

To prevent drug interactions while on Cubicin, you should make sure that the doctor knows if you take blood thinners or cholesterol medications, and if you receive tobramycin from other doctors. Avoid driving or other dangerous tasks until you know whether Cubicin will make you dizzy or drowsy. Be wary of drinking alcohol while on Cubicin, as this could worsen your drowsiness or dizziness. If you develop diarrhea, especially bloody or watery stools, be sure to tell your doctor about it. Do not self-treat.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

FDA Issues Stronger Warning for Common Antibiotics
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now requiring stronger warnings on the labels and medication guides for a class of commonly prescribed ...
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
Should antibiotics be banned in animal feed?
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requested that livestock producers cut back on low-dose a...
Should I let my doctor know I am using antibiotic ointment?
It is always important to let your doctor know what medications you are on. Some ointments can c...