What should I avoid while taking Cubicin?

To prevent drug interactions while on Cubicin, you should make sure that the doctor knows if you take blood thinners or cholesterol medications, and if you receive tobramycin from other doctors. Avoid driving or other dangerous tasks until you know whether Cubicin will make you dizzy or drowsy. Be wary of drinking alcohol while on Cubicin, as this could worsen your drowsiness or dizziness. If you develop diarrhea, especially bloody or watery stools, be sure to tell your doctor about it. Do not self-treat.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
When it comes to a lingering case of the sniffles, your first instinct may still be to run to the family doctor for an antibiotic to knock them out. ...
What foods should I avoid if I take antibiotics?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take quinolones (antibiotics) such as ciprofloxacin (Cipro), levofloxacin (Levaquin), ofloxac...
Can taking antibiotics cause my child to have loose stools?
Dr. Tanya R. Altmann, MDDr. Tanya R. Altmann, MD
This is not an allergic reaction to the medicine. Diarrhea and mild abdominal pain are two of the mo...