What are the side effects of Tobi?

The most common side effects of Tobi include:

• sneezing
  • congestion
  • bloody nose
  • changes in voice
  • discolored phlegm
  • bad taste in mouth
  • hoarseness

Less common, but more serious effects include:

• hearing loss
  • hearing buzzing or ringing sounds
  • muscle weakness
  • rash
  • difficulty breathing
  • dizziness
  • changes in urine quantity

Hives, rash, and swelling of the face, lips or tongue can indicate an allergic reaction to Tobi. If you experience these side effects, get emergency medical assistance immediately.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
When it comes to a lingering case of the sniffles, your first instinct may still be to run to the family doctor for an antibiotic to knock them out. ...
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
Should antibiotics be banned in animal feed?
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requested that livestock producers cut back on low-dose a...
Should I give my child antibiotics?
I've been advising parents for a long time not to automatically give their kids antibiotics for ...