What are the side effects of Tobi?

The most common side effects of Tobi include:

• sneezing
  • congestion
  • bloody nose
  • changes in voice
  • discolored phlegm
  • bad taste in mouth
  • hoarseness

Less common, but more serious effects include:

• hearing loss
  • hearing buzzing or ringing sounds
  • muscle weakness
  • rash
  • difficulty breathing
  • dizziness
  • changes in urine quantity

Hives, rash, and swelling of the face, lips or tongue can indicate an allergic reaction to Tobi. If you experience these side effects, get emergency medical assistance immediately.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
FDA Issues Stronger Warning for Common Antibiotics
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now requiring stronger warnings on the labels and medication guides for a class of commonly prescribed ...
What is an antibiotic?
An antibiotic is a chemical that assists your immune system in getting rid of bacteria. Antibiotics ...
Why must I take antibiotics before seeing the dentist if I have an implant?
James P. Gurtowski, MDJames P. Gurtowski, MD
Antibiotics are important to prevent infection of an orthopaedic implant after dental procedures, be...