How does Tobrex interact with other medications?

Tobrex, an ophthalmic antibiotic ointment or solution, is not known to interact with other medications. While you are using Tobrex, do not use other eye medications or eye products unless your doctor tells you to. Tell your doctor about all of the medications and supplements that you are taking.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
When it comes to a lingering case of the sniffles, your first instinct may still be to run to the family doctor for an antibiotic to knock them out. ...
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
When can antibiotics hurt more than help?
Some people may say there's no harm in taking antibiotics if you feel bad, but if you're fighting of...
Should I let my doctor know I am using antibiotic ointment?
It is always important to let your doctor know what medications you are on. Some ointments can c...