How does Tobrex interact with other medications?

Tobrex, an ophthalmic antibiotic ointment or solution, is not known to interact with other medications. While you are using Tobrex, do not use other eye medications or eye products unless your doctor tells you to. Tell your doctor about all of the medications and supplements that you are taking.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

FDA Issues Stronger Warning for Common Antibiotics
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now requiring stronger warnings on the labels and medication guides for a class of commonly prescribed ...
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
Can I take antibiotics for an oral infection if I'm pregnant?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Your dentist may need to use or prescribe medication as part of your treatment. Some medications...
What are common side effects of antibiotics?
Common side effects of antibiotics are nausea, diarrhea, abdominal pain, headache, rashes and al...