Does tobramycin ophthalmic ointment interact with other medications?

Tobramycin ophthalmic ointment (Tobrex) is not known to interact with other medications. However, make sure to tell your doctor of all of your medical conditions, medications, supplements and if you are taking any other eye drops or eye medicines, especially antibiotics.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
When it comes to a lingering case of the sniffles, your first instinct may still be to run to the family doctor for an antibiotic to knock them out. ...
Can antibiotics help relieve pain from rheumatoid arthritis?
Antibiotics are an old treatment for rheumatoid arthritis (RA) that are getting a fresh look, though...
How effective are antibiotics?
Louise E. Sivak, MDLouise E. Sivak, MD
This is a very broad question so you can provide me with some specifics. An antibiotic is effective ...