How soon after taking Zosyn will my symptoms improve?

You can expect your symptoms to improve within a few days of taking Zosyn. However, even if you feel completely restored to full health, as with all antibiotics, it is important that you complete the treatment prescribed to you. Do not stop taking Zosyn once you start feeling better.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
FDA Issues Stronger Warning for Common Antibiotics
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now requiring stronger warnings on the labels and medication guides for a class of commonly prescribed ...
What types of infections can antibiotics treat?
Here’s a general guide to when antibiotics are and aren’t warranted. Antibiotics can treat bacteria...
When can antibiotics hurt more than help?
Some people may say there's no harm in taking antibiotics if you feel bad, but if you're fighting of...