How soon after taking Cubicin will my symptoms improve?

Depending on the susceptibility of the bacteria, Cubicin should begin to kill the susceptible bacteria as soon as it is in the blood on the first day. A typical treatment cycle for Cubicin is one dose daily for one to two weeks. Although your infection may begin clearing up at any time during your treatment, you may not notice any change in symptoms other than fever. You should not stop taking Cubicin until your treatment cycle is complete or your doctor tells you to stop.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

FDA Issues Stronger Warning for Common Antibiotics
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now requiring stronger warnings on the labels and medication guides for a class of commonly prescribed ...
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
When it comes to a lingering case of the sniffles, your first instinct may still be to run to the family doctor for an antibiotic to knock them out. ...
Should antibiotics be banned in animal feed?
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requested that livestock producers cut back on low-dose a...
Should I let my doctor know I am using antibiotic ointment?
It is always important to let your doctor know what medications you are on. Some ointments can c...