What are the side effects of aztreonam for inhalation solution?

Symptoms of a severe allergic reaction to aztreonam for inhalation solution include tightening of the throat, trouble breathing, and facial rash and swelling. If you experience these symptoms after taking aztreonam for inhalation solution, seek immediate medical care. Other side effects may include cough, wheezing, sore throat, fever, stuffy nose, chest discomfort, abdominal pain, vomiting, and worsening of your lung symptoms. If you have any questions or concerns about side effects of aztreonam for inhalation solution, you should talk to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Should I give my child antibiotics for a viral infection?
Remember: Antibiotics treat bacterial infections, not viruses. Don't push your pediatrician for an...
Who should not use an antibiotic ointment?
People with sensitive skin or who are unsure of what the rash is should avoid topical antibiotic...
Do I need antibiotics for my cold if my mucous is thick, green or yellow?
Thick, green or yellow mucus does not necessarily mean you need antibiotics. Mucus is often thicker ...
How do antibiotics work with the body's immune system?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Sometimes the body's immune system is unable to activate itself quickly enough to outpace the reprod...