What are the side effects of aztreonam for inhalation solution?

Symptoms of a severe allergic reaction to aztreonam for inhalation solution include tightening of the throat, trouble breathing, and facial rash and swelling. If you experience these symptoms after taking aztreonam for inhalation solution, seek immediate medical care. Other side effects may include cough, wheezing, sore throat, fever, stuffy nose, chest discomfort, abdominal pain, vomiting, and worsening of your lung symptoms. If you have any questions or concerns about side effects of aztreonam for inhalation solution, you should talk to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

FDA Issues Stronger Warning for Common Antibiotics
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now requiring stronger warnings on the labels and medication guides for a class of commonly prescribed ...
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
When it comes to a lingering case of the sniffles, your first instinct may still be to run to the family doctor for an antibiotic to knock them out. ...
Do I need antibiotics if I have green nasal mucus?
A "green" runny nose is not necessarily an indication of a bacterial infection, but it could be. You...
Can taking antibiotics cause my child to have loose stools?
Dr. Tanya R. Altmann, MDDr. Tanya R. Altmann, MD
This is not an allergic reaction to the medicine. Diarrhea and mild abdominal pain are two of the mo...