Who should take Zyvox?

Zyvox is used by people who have bacteria-causing infections. It is specifically used for pneumonia, skin infections, and other bacterial infections. Zyvox is usually used after other antibiotics have failed.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

FDA Issues Stronger Warning for Common Antibiotics
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now requiring stronger warnings on the labels and medication guides for a class of commonly prescribed ...
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
When it comes to a lingering case of the sniffles, your first instinct may still be to run to the family doctor for an antibiotic to knock them out. ...
Is there a generic version of Baciguent (bacitracin)?
There is a generic version of Baciguent (bacitracin). It is an inexpensive over-the-counter (OTC) me...
When should I take antibiotics?
You should take antibiotics to treat bacterial infections if your doctor prescribes them. It is very...