Does piperacillin/tazobactam injection have side effects?

Piperacillin/tazobactam pharmacy bulk vial, once mixed and injected, may lead to many side effects. Side effects may include:

• nausea
  • headache
  • insomnia
  • constipation or diarrhea
  • irritation at the injection site

Tell your doctor if you have:

• chest pain
  • difficulty breathing
  • hypertension
  • allergic reaction and irregular heartbeat
  • fever
  • anxiety
  • fatigue

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

can antibiotics treat a viral infection ?
In general, antibiotics are useless against viral illnesses. Viruses cause many of the most comm...
should i let my doctor know i am using antibiotic ointment ?
It is always important to let your doctor know what medications you are on. Some ointments can c...
can taking antibiotics cause my child to have loose stools ?
Dr. Tanya R. Altmann, MDDr. Tanya R. Altmann, MD
This is not an allergic reaction to the medicine. Diarrhea and mild abdominal pain are two of the mo...
how do antibiotics work with the body immune system ?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Sometimes the body's immune system is unable to activate itself quickly enough to outpace the reprod...