Who should not use besifloxacin ophthalmic suspension?

It is not known if besifloxacin ophthalmic suspension is harmful to pregnant women, their growing fetuses, breastfeeding women or their infants. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, tell your doctor before using these eye drops. Do not use this drug if you are allergic to besifloxacin.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
When it comes to a lingering case of the sniffles, your first instinct may still be to run to the family doctor for an antibiotic to knock them out. ...
Can antibiotics cause extreme thirst and a white tongue?
Antibiotics can suppress your good bacteria and lead to a yeast infection and give you a white tongu...
How does antibiotic resistance affect healthcare costs?
Antibiotic resistance is an economic burden on the entire healthcare system. Resistant infections co...