What happens if I miss a dose of imipenem and cilastatin?

You will not need to be concerned about missing a dose of imipenem-cilastatin because it is administered intravenously or intramuscularly in a hospital or clinic setting. The nurses will administer the medication to you at the scheduled times.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

who should not use an antibiotic ointment ?
People with sensitive skin or who are unsure of what the rash is should avoid topical antibiotic...
do antibiotic ointments have any side effects ?
There are many different antibiotic ointments. Some antibiotic ointments can cause an allergic r...
does my child need antibiotics for his runny nose ?
With a runny nose, antibiotics are needed only if your healthcare provider tells you that your child...
should i give my child antibiotics for an ear infection ?
Baptist Health South FloridaBaptist Health South Florida
Your child may not need antibiotics for an ear infection (otitis media). In light of concerns over o...