What should I know about Tobi before taking it?

Before taking Tobi consult your doctor if you have kidney problems, Parkinson's disease, myasthenia gravis, ear or hearing problems, allergies, or asthma. Taking Tobi with these conditions could be dangerous. Tobi can be harmful to a fetus, so do not take it if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. It can harm a nursing infant, so do not take it if you are breast-feeding. In very rare cases, Tobi can result in loss of hearing. Tobi must be taken using a nebulizer. Do not mix any other inhaler medications in the nebulizer with Tobi and clean the nebulizer thoroughly between uses.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Do I need antibiotics for my cold if my mucous is thick, green or yellow?
Thick, green or yellow mucus does not necessarily mean you need antibiotics. Mucus is often thicker ...
Should antibiotics be banned in animal feed?
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requested that livestock producers cut back on low-dose a...
Why should I continue taking antibiotics even if I feel better?
Cynthia Kubas , NASM Elite TrainerCynthia Kubas , NASM Elite Trainer
Microorganisms multiply rapidly, and as the "parent" microbes are exposed to the antibiotic in your ...
Can antibiotics cause extreme thirst and a white tongue?
Antibiotics can suppress your good bacteria and lead to a yeast infection and give you a white tongu...