Advertisement

Is it possible to overdose on kanamycin?

Yes, it is possible to overdose on kanamycin. An overdose can cause problems with hearing and kidney function. The nursing staff and doctor will make sure that you do not receive an overdose.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Important: This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.