What if I miss a dose of ampicillin and sulbactam?

Since ampicillin-sulbactam is usually administered by a healthcare providor, it is unlikely that you will miss a dose. If you take your injections at home and you do miss a dose of ampicillin-sulbactam, you should contact the doctor to determine when to take and the dose for the next injection.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
When it comes to a lingering case of the sniffles, your first instinct may still be to run to the family doctor for an antibiotic to knock them out. ...
FDA Issues Stronger Warning for Common Antibiotics
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now requiring stronger warnings on the labels and medication guides for a class of commonly prescribed ...
Does my child need antibiotics for his runny nose?
With a runny nose, antibiotics are needed only if your healthcare provider tells you that your child...
How do antibiotics work with the body's immune system?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Sometimes the body's immune system is unable to activate itself quickly enough to outpace the reprod...