How soon after taking sulfadiazine will my symptoms improve?

Sulfadiazine is usually taken by mouth up to six times a day, but the rate at which you see results with sulfadiazine varies from person to person. You may feel the effects of sulfadiazine within a few days. However, even if you feel well you should not stop taking sulfadiazine without the approval of your doctor.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
When it comes to a lingering case of the sniffles, your first instinct may still be to run to the family doctor for an antibiotic to knock them out. ...
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
Can overuse of antibiotics cause liver damage?
Certain antibiotics can cause damage to the liver, some types such as isoniazid, nitrofurantoin,...
Does my child need antibiotics if his nose runs with yellow or green mucus?
When germs that cause colds first infect the nose and sinuses, the nose makes clear mucus. This help...