How soon after taking sulfadiazine will my symptoms improve?

Sulfadiazine is usually taken by mouth up to six times a day, but the rate at which you see results with sulfadiazine varies from person to person. You may feel the effects of sulfadiazine within a few days. However, even if you feel well you should not stop taking sulfadiazine without the approval of your doctor.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

do i need an antibiotic ?
do i need an antibiotic ?
if you ’ve got a fever and you’re coughing , congested or battling a sore throat , chances are you’re also missing work , losing sleep—and running out...
can antibiotics treat a viral infection ?
In general, antibiotics are useless against viral illnesses. Viruses cause many of the most comm...
who should take antibiotics before going to the dentist ?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
The American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines recommend antibiotics before going to the dentist fo...
does my child need antibiotics if his nose runs with yellow or green mucus ?
When germs that cause colds first infect the nose and sinuses, the nose makes clear mucus. This help...