How do I store imipenem and cilastatin?

You will not need to be concerned about how to store imipenem-cilastatin because it is administered intravenously or intramuscularly in a hospital or clinic setting. The pharmacy and nurses will store the medication properly.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
FDA Issues Stronger Warning for Common Antibiotics
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now requiring stronger warnings on the labels and medication guides for a class of commonly prescribed ...
What should I know about trovafloxacin and azithromycin before taking them?
It is not known if azithromycin eyedrops are safe or effective for children under 1 year old. If yo...
Should I give my child antibiotics?
I've been advising parents for a long time not to automatically give their kids antibiotics for ...