How should I store fosfomycin?

Store fosfomycin in a tightly closed container at room temperature in a dry, dark place. Don't keep it in the bathroom. Keep it out of reach of pets and children. Do not use it past its expiration date or for any ailment for which it has not been prescribed. Talk to your pharmacist about how to dispose of any leftover medication.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
When it comes to a lingering case of the sniffles, your first instinct may still be to run to the family doctor for an antibiotic to knock them out. ...
FDA Issues Stronger Warning for Common Antibiotics
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now requiring stronger warnings on the labels and medication guides for a class of commonly prescribed ...
When is it appropriate to give children antibiotics?
When your child is coughing, sneezing, and downright miserable, the temptation is there to request a...
When should my child take antibiotics?
Your child should take antibiotics if your doctor prescribes them.  Antibiotics are used to treat ba...