How should I store Cleocin Pediatric?

Patricia Bartley Daniele
Ambulatory Care
Cleocin Pediatric should be stored at room temperature (68-77 degrees). Refreigation can cause the liquid to thicken. It is an antibiotic that should only be prescribed for bacterial infections.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

does my child need antibiotics for his runny nose ?
With a runny nose, antibiotics are needed only if your healthcare provider tells you that your child...
can taking antibiotics cause my child to have loose stools ?
Dr. Tanya R. Altmann, MDDr. Tanya R. Altmann, MD
This is not an allergic reaction to the medicine. Diarrhea and mild abdominal pain are two of the mo...
what should i avoid while using an antibiotic ointment ?
While you are using an antibiotic ointment, avoid things that will irritate your wound like clot...
when should i take antibiotics ?
You should take antibiotics to treat bacterial infections if your doctor prescribes them. It is very...