How should I store Cleocin Pediatric?

Cleocin Pediatric should be stored at room temperature (68-77 degrees). Refreigation can cause the liquid to thicken. It is an antibiotic that should only be prescribed for bacterial infections.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

FDA Issues Stronger Warning for Common Antibiotics
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now requiring stronger warnings on the labels and medication guides for a class of commonly prescribed ...
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
When it comes to a lingering case of the sniffles, your first instinct may still be to run to the family doctor for an antibiotic to knock them out. ...
What foods should I avoid if I take antibiotics?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take quinolones (antibiotics) such as ciprofloxacin (Cipro), levofloxacin (Levaquin), ofloxac...
Can antibiotics treat cholesteatoma?
Often, ear infections occur with cholesteatoma, and antibiotics are frequently used to treat those i...