How should I store Cleocin Pediatric?

Cleocin Pediatric should be stored at room temperature (68-77 degrees). Refreigation can cause the liquid to thicken. It is an antibiotic that should only be prescribed for bacterial infections.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
When it comes to a lingering case of the sniffles, your first instinct may still be to run to the family doctor for an antibiotic to knock them out. ...
Can antibiotics cause extreme thirst and a white tongue?
Antibiotics can suppress your good bacteria and lead to a yeast infection and give you a white tongu...
What is an antibiotic?
An antibiotic is a chemical that assists your immune system in getting rid of bacteria. Antibiotics ...