If you're using clindamycin capsules, be sure to swallow them with a full glass of water. That will prevent throat irritation. If you take liquid clindamycin, shake the bottle well before pouring to distribute the medicine evenly. Drink a glass of water after taking liquid clindamycin. Take the entire course of medicine your doctor has prescribed. Don't stop taking clindamycin because you feel better.
- Q Are antibiotics used to treat a salmonella bacterial infection?
- Q Can I take antibiotics for an oral infection if I'm pregnant?
- Q How were antibiotics discovered?
- Q Which foods and drugs can interact dangerously with antibiotics?
- Q What should I know before taking clindamycin?
- Q Should I give my child antibiotics for a viral infection?