If you're using clindamycin capsules, be sure to swallow them with a full glass of water. That will prevent throat irritation. If you take liquid clindamycin, shake the bottle well before pouring to distribute the medicine evenly. Drink a glass of water after taking liquid clindamycin. Take the entire course of medicine your doctor has prescribed. Don't stop taking clindamycin because you feel better.
- Q How do antibiotics work with the body's immune system?
- Q Can Clindamycin cause diarrhea and abdominal cramping?
- Q When is it appropriate to give children antibiotics?
- Q What should I know about clindamycin?
- Q Should I give my child antibiotics?
- Q Are antibiotics used to treat a salmonella bacterial infection?