How should I take clindamycin?

If you're using clindamycin capsules, be sure to swallow them with a full glass of water. That will prevent throat irritation. If you take liquid clindamycin, shake the bottle well before pouring to distribute the medicine evenly. Drink a glass of water after taking liquid clindamycin. Take the entire course of medicine your doctor has prescribed. Don't stop taking clindamycin because you feel better. 

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Do antibiotics treat all bacterial infections?
There are many different types of antibiotics that are made to treat various bacterial infections. H...
Why should I continue taking antibiotics even if I feel better?
Cynthia Kubas , NASM Elite TrainerCynthia Kubas , NASM Elite Trainer
Microorganisms multiply rapidly, and as the "parent" microbes are exposed to the antibiotic in your ...
Can antibiotics cause extreme thirst and a white tongue?
Antibiotics can suppress your good bacteria and lead to a yeast infection and give you a white tongu...
How do antibiotics work with the body's immune system?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Sometimes the body's immune system is unable to activate itself quickly enough to outpace the reprod...