If you're using clindamycin capsules, be sure to swallow them with a full glass of water. That will prevent throat irritation. If you take liquid clindamycin, shake the bottle well before pouring to distribute the medicine evenly. Drink a glass of water after taking liquid clindamycin. Take the entire course of medicine your doctor has prescribed. Don't stop taking clindamycin because you feel better.
- Q Can taking antibiotics cause my child to have loose stools?
- Q When should my child take antibiotics?
- Q How effective are antibiotics?
- Q Do I need antibiotics if I have green nasal mucus?
- Q What should I know before taking clindamycin?
- Q What are the long-term effects of taking antibiotics?