If you're using clindamycin capsules, be sure to swallow them with a full glass of water. That will prevent throat irritation. If you take liquid clindamycin, shake the bottle well before pouring to distribute the medicine evenly. Drink a glass of water after taking liquid clindamycin. Take the entire course of medicine your doctor has prescribed. Don't stop taking clindamycin because you feel better.
- Q When should my child take antibiotics?
- Q Can antibiotics cause extreme thirst and a white tongue?
- Q Do I need antibiotics for my cold if my mucous is thick, green or yellow?
- Q Should I give my child antibiotics?
- Q Do I need antibiotics if I have green nasal mucus?
- Q When can antibiotics hurt more than help?