How is demeclocycline (Declomycin) stored?

Demeclocycline (Declomycin) tablets should be stored at room temperature. It should be kept away from moisture and heat, so do not store in a bathroom or kitchen. Keep it tightly closed and out of the reach of children. Keep it in the same bottle you received it in from the pharmacist. If the medication is expired, ask your doctor or pharmacist about how best to discard it.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
FDA Issues Stronger Warning for Common Antibiotics
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now requiring stronger warnings on the labels and medication guides for a class of commonly prescribed ...
Do I need antibiotics for my cold if my mucous is thick, green or yellow?
Thick, green or yellow mucus does not necessarily mean you need antibiotics. Mucus is often thicker ...
How does antibiotic resistance affect healthcare costs?
Antibiotic resistance is an economic burden on the entire healthcare system. Resistant infections co...