How is demeclocycline (Declomycin) stored?

Demeclocycline (Declomycin) tablets should be stored at room temperature. It should be kept away from moisture and heat, so do not store in a bathroom or kitchen. Keep it tightly closed and out of the reach of children. Keep it in the same bottle you received it in from the pharmacist. If the medication is expired, ask your doctor or pharmacist about how best to discard it.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
When it comes to a lingering case of the sniffles, your first instinct may still be to run to the family doctor for an antibiotic to knock them out. ...
Which foods and drugs can interact dangerously with antibiotics?
In the following list, you'll find the most common and easily avoided sources of adverse drug re...
Can I take antibiotics for an oral infection if I'm pregnant?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Your dentist may need to use or prescribe medication as part of your treatment. Some medications...