What happens if I miss a dose of Zyvox?

It is very important to take Zyvox exactly as prescribed and to finish your prescription, even if you are feeling better. But if you miss a dose, take your medicine as soon as you can. If is it nearly time to take the next dose, just skip it. Do not take a double dosage of this drug.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Should I give my child antibiotics for a viral infection?
Remember: Antibiotics treat bacterial infections, not viruses. Don't push your pediatrician for an...
Which foods and drugs can interact dangerously with antibiotics?
In the following list, you'll find the most common and easily avoided sources of adverse drug re...
What foods should I avoid if I take antibiotics?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take quinolones (antibiotics) such as ciprofloxacin (Cipro), levofloxacin (Levaquin), ofloxac...
How were antibiotics discovered?
It is unlikely that anyone alive today can remember what life was like before antibiotics. It was a ...