What happens if I miss a dose of Zosyn?

Generally, you should not miss a dose of Zosyn since it is administered in a healthcare setting. If you believe you have missed your scheduled dose, it is best to speak to your healthcare provider.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

why should i continue taking antibiotics even if i feel better ?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
You should continue taking antibiotics even if you feel better to be sure to kill off all the bacter...
does my child need antibiotics if his nose runs with yellow or green mucus ?
When germs that cause colds first infect the nose and sinuses, the nose makes clear mucus. This help...
how can i safely take antibiotics ?
Do not demand antibiotics when a doctor says they are not needed. Do not take an antibiotic for a vi...
can antibiotics help relieve pain from rheumatoid arthritis ?
Antibiotics are an old treatment for rheumatoid arthritis (RA) that are getting a fresh look, though...