Is there a generic version of Cubicin?

There is currently no generic version of Cubicin available. The patents on Cubicin are still active and not expected to expire until September 2019.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
6 Ailments That Call for an Antibiotic
When it comes to a lingering case of the sniffles, your first instinct may still be to run to the family doctor for an antibiotic to knock them out. ...
When can antibiotics hurt more than help?
Michael B. Dahl, MDMichael B. Dahl, MD
Antibiotics can ‘hurt” by allowing bacteria that have randomly mutated against that antibiotic’s mec...
Do I need antibiotics for my cold if my mucous is thick, green or yellow?
Thick, green or yellow mucus does not necessarily mean you need antibiotics. Mucus is often thicker ...