Clindamycin topical solution is the active ingredient in a topical antibiotic product for treating acne vulgarus. When applied to the skin, the clindamycin phosphate interferes with the bacteria associated with acne vulgars: Propionibacterium acnes. It is available as a generic and under the brand name Cleocin T.
- Q Who should not use clindamycin phosphate topical solution?
- Q What are the side effects of clindamycin phosphate?
- Q How were antibiotics discovered?
- Q Who should not use clindamycin phosphate?
- Q Can antibiotics treat cholesteatoma?
- Q Can taking antibiotics cause my child to have loose stools?