How does Cleocin T interact with other medications or food?

Cleocin T is not known to have any interactions with food. When taken with neuromuscular blocking agents, clindamycin may increase the effects and cause severe breathing problems. It also is not advised to use this product if you have an allergy to clindamycin or lincomycin. Be certain to inform your doctor of all prescription and non-prescription medications that you take.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
FDA Issues Stronger Warning for Common Antibiotics
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now requiring stronger warnings on the labels and medication guides for a class of commonly prescribed ...
When is it appropriate to give children antibiotics?
When your child is coughing, sneezing, and downright miserable, the temptation is there to request a...
Is there a generic version of Baciguent (bacitracin)?
There is a generic version of Baciguent (bacitracin). It is an inexpensive over-the-counter (OTC) me...