How soon after taking Zyvox will my symptoms improve?

Zyvox is usually administered for a maximum of 28 days. Your symptoms may improve before you finish taking your prescription. However, it is very important to finish your entire prescription and take this drug exactly as prescribed, even if you are feeling better.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
FDA Issues Stronger Warning for Common Antibiotics
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now requiring stronger warnings on the labels and medication guides for a class of commonly prescribed ...
How do antibiotics work with the body's immune system?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Sometimes the body's immune system is unable to activate itself quickly enough to outpace the reprod...
Should I give my child antibiotics?
I've been advising parents for a long time not to automatically give their kids antibiotics for ...