How soon after taking Zyvox will my symptoms improve?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

Zyvox is usually administered for a maximum of 28 days. Your symptoms may improve before you finish taking your prescription. However, it is very important to finish your entire prescription and take this drug exactly as prescribed, even if you are feeling better.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

how do antibiotics affect good bacteria ?
Joel H. Fuhrman, MDJoel H. Fuhrman, MD
If you take antibiotics repeatedly, you diminish the population of good bacteria that protects y...
can overuse of antibiotics cause liver damage ?
Certain antibiotics can cause damage to the liver, some types such as isoniazid, nitrofurantoin,...
can antibiotics help relieve pain from rheumatoid arthritis ?
Antibiotics are an old treatment for rheumatoid arthritis (RA) that are getting a fresh look, though...
can taking antibiotics cause my child to have loose stools ?
Dr. Tanya R. Altmann, MDDr. Tanya R. Altmann, MD
This is not an allergic reaction to the medicine. Diarrhea and mild abdominal pain are two of the mo...