What should I know about Tobrex before using it?

Tobrex is an ophthalmic antibiotic ointment or solution used to treat bacterial eye infections. Tobrex treats bacterial eye infections only, and should not be used for viral or fungal eye infections. Do not allow the opening of the tube or applicator to come in contact with anything, including your eyes and hands, as this could cause contamination.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

is there a generic version of baciguent ( bacitracin) ?
There is a generic version of Baciguent (bacitracin). It is an inexpensive over-the-counter (OTC) me...
does my child need antibiotics for his runny nose ?
With a runny nose, antibiotics are needed only if your healthcare provider tells you that your child...
can antibiotics treat a viral infection ?
In general, antibiotics are useless against viral illnesses. Viruses cause many of the most comm...
can i take antibiotics for an oral infection if i am pregnant ?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Your dentist may need to use or prescribe medication as part of your treatment. Some medications...