What should I know about Cubicin before taking it?

Because taking Cubicin with certain blood thinners or cholesterol-regulating medications may raise the risk of side effects, tell your doctor if you are on these drugs before having Cubicin prescribed. Combining Cubicin with tobramycin may diminish its effectiveness. At your doctor's discretion, you may need to avoid Cubicin if you take certain other medications, supplements or vitamins; have kidney, nerve, muscle, bowel or liver diseases or disorders; are allergic to certain foods or medications; or are pregnant or breastfeeding.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

FDA Issues Stronger Warning for Common Antibiotics
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now requiring stronger warnings on the labels and medication guides for a class of commonly prescribed ...
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
Do I Need an Antibiotic?
If you’ve got a fever and you’re coughing, congested or battling a sore throat, chances are you’re also missing work, losing sleep—and running out of ...
Does my child need antibiotics if his nose runs with yellow or green mucus?
When germs that cause colds first infect the nose and sinuses, the nose makes clear mucus. This help...
Can antibiotics cause extreme thirst and a white tongue?
Antibiotics can suppress your good bacteria and lead to a yeast infection and give you a white tongu...