What should I know about besifloxacin ophthalmic suspension?

If you wear contacts, you will need to remove them while using besifloxacin ophthalmic suspension. Do not wear contacts if you still have symptoms of the bacterial eye infection that you are treating with this drug. Even if your symptoms improve, use this drug for the entire prescribed length of treatment to ensure that your infection has been completely treated. Since this is a suspension, shake the bottle once just before administration. Do not let the dropper tip touch the eye or skin.

Continue Learning about Antibiotic

should i give my child antibiotics for an ear infection ?
Baptist Health South FloridaBaptist Health South Florida
Your child may not need antibiotics for an ear infection (otitis media). In light of concerns over o...
what should i avoid while using an antibiotic ointment ?
While you are using an antibiotic ointment, avoid things that will irritate your wound like clot...
what is an antibiotic ointment ?
An antibiotic ointment is an oil-based preparation that fights bacteria on the skin. For example...
can overuse of antibiotics cause liver damage ?
Certain antibiotics can cause damage to the liver, some types such as isoniazid, nitrofurantoin,...