Why should I clean my ProAir inhaler?

You should clean your ProAir inhaler regularly to prevent buildup or blockage of the spray. If you do not clean it properly, you may not be able to get the medicine out when you need it. The inhaler may stop working if it is not cleaned regularly. Follow the manufacturer's directions for cleaning the inhaler, or talk to your doctor or pharmacist.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What is theophylline?
Sustained-release theophylline (Theo-24, Theochron, Uniphyl) helps to open airways and reduce inflam...
How effective are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
A long-acting beta-agonist combined with a corticosteroid reduces asthma symptoms and the frequency ...
What are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
Long-acting beta-agonists relax and open the airways in the same way as short-acting beta agonists, ...
How effective is theophylline at treating asthma?
Theophylline is an alternative treatment for asthma. When taken alone, it improves lung function, bu...