Who should take Advair?

Advair is intended for people with asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It's important to remember that this medication is used for long-term prevention of breathing problems, not to cure the conditions. As long-term use of Advair can have serious health effects, it's important to weigh the benefits of prevention against the risk of creating further health problems.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know before taking a long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilator?
Long-acting beta-agonists slightly increase the risks of a severe asthma attack, hospitalization, an...
How effective is theophylline at treating asthma?
Theophylline is an alternative treatment for asthma. When taken alone, it improves lung function, bu...
What is theophylline?
Sustained-release theophylline (Theo-24, Theochron, Uniphyl) helps to open airways and reduce inflam...
What should I know before taking omalizumab?
It is not known if omalizumab is safe or effective for children under 6 years of age. Omalizumab ma...