Who should not take Xolair?

If you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients in Xolair, do not take this medication. Be sure to tell your doctor about all of your allergies to medications, foods and dyes. Breastfeeding and pregnant women should use Xolair with caution, as the effect that Xolair has on fetuses or nursing babies has not been fully researched. Researchers have also not yet determined the safety and effectiveness of Xolair in children younger than 12 years of age.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How effective is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
What should I know before using ipratropium nasal spray?
If you have bladder neck obstruction, enlarged prostate (BPH), or narrow-angle glaucoma, ipratropium...
Does ipratropium nasal spray have any side effects?
Side effects may include headaches, nosebleeds, a stuffy nose, and a dry nose, mouth, or throat.  T...