When should I call my doctor if I am taking levalbuterol?

You may want to look at the side effects panel provided in the pakacge to learn more about them. If you are to experince anything that is listed, severly or not listed and have doubt that might be caused by this medication, your option here to seek emergency care or call your phicisian.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How effective is theophylline?
Only the sustained-release form of theophylline has been shown to help COPD. Some studies have shown...
What are the side effects of theophylline?
Side effects may include headache, restlessness, insomnia, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cr...
How effective is omalizumab at treating nasal allergies?
Omalizumab has been shown to provide symptom relief, lessen the need for rescue medication, and impr...
What is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium (Atrovent) is a prescription nasal spray that reduces the amount of fluid and mucus in t...