What should I tell my doctor before using ProAir?

Before using ProAir, talk to your doctor about your health, medical history and current medications. Let the doctor know about all of the prescription and over-the-counter drugs you take. Be careful to mention any medications for asthma, sinus problems, cough, cold, appetite control or hay fever. Do not leave out any herbs or supplements. Talk to your doctor about how these medicines may interact with ProAir.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
Long-acting beta-agonists relax and open the airways in the same way as short-acting beta agonists, ...
What should I know before taking omalizumab?
It is not known if omalizumab is safe or effective for children under 6 years of age. Omalizumab ma...
Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
What should I know about theophylline before taking it?
If you take theophylline, you should avoid alcohol. If you have a seizure disorder that is not adeq...