What should I do if I miss a dose of DuoNeb?

If you miss a dose of DuoNeb (ipratropium and albuterol), use your nebulizer as soon as you remember, unless it is almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the missed dose and use your nebulizer at the next scheduled time. Don't take more of the medication than prescribed to make up for the missed dose. The recommended dose of DuoNeb is four inhaled doses a day, with up to two more doses a day if needed to control symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Does ipratropium nasal spray interact with any other medications?
If you are taking an anticholinergic drug, eluxadoline, glycopyrrolate, or potassium chloride in sol...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
What should I know before taking omalizumab?
It is not known if omalizumab is safe or effective for children under 6 years of age. Omalizumab ma...
What medications interact with long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
If you are taking bromocriptine, digoxin, or a theophylline, a long-acting beta-agonist may not be a...