What should I do if I miss a dose of Dulera?

If you miss a dose of the asthma medication Dulera (mometasone and formoterol), skip the missed dose and go back to taking the medicine at your next scheduled dose. Your doctor will probably tell you to take two puffs of Dulera in the morning and two puffs in the evening. Try to take Dulera exactly as your doctor tells you to take it. Don't take more or less or take it more or less frequently than recommended.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How effective is omalizumab at treating nasal allergies?
Omalizumab has been shown to provide symptom relief, lessen the need for rescue medication, and impr...
How effective are bronchodilators for the treatment of COPD?
Bronchodilators can provide fast relief of symptoms for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary di...
Does omalizumab have any side effects?
Side effects may include injection site reactions, upper respiratory tract and sinus infections, hea...
What should I know before taking a long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilator?
Long-acting beta-agonists slightly increase the risks of a severe asthma attack, hospitalization, an...