What should I do if I miss a dose of Dulera?

If you miss a dose of the asthma medication Dulera (mometasone and formoterol), skip the missed dose and go back to taking the medicine at your next scheduled dose. Your doctor will probably tell you to take two puffs of Dulera in the morning and two puffs in the evening. Try to take Dulera exactly as your doctor tells you to take it. Don't take more or less or take it more or less frequently than recommended.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know before using ipratropium nasal spray?
If you have bladder neck obstruction, enlarged prostate (BPH), or narrow-angle glaucoma, ipratropium...
How effective are bronchodilators for the treatment of COPD?
Bronchodilators can provide fast relief of symptoms for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary di...
Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
What is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium (Atrovent) is a prescription nasal spray that reduces the amount of fluid and mucus in t...