What should I do if I miss a dose of Advair HFA?

When you remember you haven't taken your last dose of Advair HFA, use the medication as soon as you can. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and wait until your next regularly scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose. Your doctor has prescribed the amount of medicine you should get and too much can be as bad as not enough.

Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know before using ipratropium nasal spray?
If you have bladder neck obstruction, enlarged prostate (BPH), or narrow-angle glaucoma, ipratropium...
What is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium (Atrovent) is a prescription nasal spray that reduces the amount of fluid and mucus in t...
How effective are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
A long-acting beta-agonist combined with a corticosteroid reduces asthma symptoms and the frequency ...
What should I know before taking a long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilator?
Long-acting beta-agonists slightly increase the risks of a severe asthma attack, hospitalization, an...