What should I do if I miss a dose of Advair HFA?

When you remember you haven't taken your last dose of Advair HFA, use the medication as soon as you can. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and wait until your next regularly scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose. Your doctor has prescribed the amount of medicine you should get and too much can be as bad as not enough.

Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How effective is omalizumab at treating nasal allergies?
Omalizumab has been shown to provide symptom relief, lessen the need for rescue medication, and impr...
How effective is theophylline?
Only the sustained-release form of theophylline has been shown to help COPD. Some studies have shown...
What is theophylline?
Sustained-release theophylline (Theo-24, Theochron, Uniphyl) helps to open airways and reduce inflam...
What is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium (Atrovent) is a prescription nasal spray that reduces the amount of fluid and mucus in t...