What should I know about Theolair (theophylline)?

When taking Theolair (theophylline), be sure to follow the instructions on the pharmacy label. Theolair works best when there is a consistent amount of the drug in the bloodstream, so take this medication every day at the same time, and do not skip doses or take extra doses. You will need regular blood tests to make sure you are maintaining the right amount of Theolair in your blood.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Does ipratropium nasal spray interact with any other medications?
If you are taking an anticholinergic drug, eluxadoline, glycopyrrolate, or potassium chloride in sol...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
What are the side effects of theophylline?
Side effects may include headache, restlessness, insomnia, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cr...