What is salmeterol?

Salmeterol is a prescription medication used to treat shortness of breath, wheezing and breathing difficulties caused by chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), exercise-induced bronchospasm, asthma and other lung disorders. The medication is taken via inhaler, and works by relaxing and opening the airways in your lungs so that you can breathe more easilly.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium (Atrovent) is a prescription nasal spray that reduces the amount of fluid and mucus in t...
What should I know before using ipratropium nasal spray?
If you have bladder neck obstruction, enlarged prostate (BPH), or narrow-angle glaucoma, ipratropium...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
How effective is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...