What is DuoNeb?

DuoNeb is the brand name for a prescription medication that combines the drugs ipratropium and albuterol. It is used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), the name for a group of diseases that affect the lungs and airways, such as emphysema and chronic bronchitis.

DuoNeb relaxes and opens airways to make it easier to breathe. It is taken using a nebulizer with compressed air.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How effective is omalizumab at treating nasal allergies?
Omalizumab has been shown to provide symptom relief, lessen the need for rescue medication, and impr...
How effective is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...
Does theophylline interact with any other medications?
If you are taking deferasirox, iobenguane I-123, pancuronium, or riociguat, theophylline can lead to...
What should I know before using ipratropium nasal spray?
If you have bladder neck obstruction, enlarged prostate (BPH), or narrow-angle glaucoma, ipratropium...