What is Asmanex?

Asmanex, also known as Asmanex Twisthaler or mometasone inhalation, is a steroid medication used to prevent asthma attacks. It works to reduce inflammation in the bronchical airways to the lungs and to reduce the frequency and severity of bronchial attacks in people with asthma. Asmanex prevents asthma attacks, but doesn't treat them when they're occurring. Administered through an inhaler, the drug is usually used in combination with other asthma medications.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
Can medication cure COPD?
Below are a list of medications often used to treat symtoms of COPD: Brovana: Brovana (arformoter...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...