What should I do if I miss a dose of Brovana?

If you miss a dose of Brovana (arformoterol), simply skip your missed dose and take your next dose at your usual time. Brovana, a drug prescribed to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder, or COPD, comes as a liquid solution that you put in a nebulizer, a machine that turns the liquid into a mist that's inhaled through a face mask or mouthpiece. You should not inhale two doses of Brovana to compensate for one that you missed. Brovana is usually prescribed to be inhaled twice a day with 12 hours in between doses.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
How effective is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...
What should I know before taking a long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilator?
Long-acting beta-agonists slightly increase the risks of a severe asthma attack, hospitalization, an...
How effective are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
A long-acting beta-agonist combined with a corticosteroid reduces asthma symptoms and the frequency ...