What if I miss a dose of arformoterol?

The usual dose for arformoterol is two treatments each day, one in the morning and one in the evening. If you miss a dose of arformoterol, just skip the missed dose and take your next treatment as scheduled. Do not take two doses of this medication at once. If you have questions about missed doses, call your doctor.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
Does omalizumab interact with any other medications?
If you are taking belimumab or loxapine, omalizumab can lead to side effects and should be avoided. ...
What should I know before taking a long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilator?
Long-acting beta-agonists slightly increase the risks of a severe asthma attack, hospitalization, an...
How is omalizumab used to treat asthma?
Omalizumab (Xolair) blocks the body's immune response to common airborne allergens. This reduces inf...