What happens if I miss a dose of Combivent?

Generally you should take a missed dose as soon as you are able. However, do not take an extra dose if it is nearly time for your next one. Don't try to make up for the missed dose by taking an extra puff or doubling your dosage.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

What should I know before taking omalizumab?
It is not known if omalizumab is safe or effective for children under 6 years of age. Omalizumab ma...
How effective is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
What should I know before using ipratropium nasal spray?
If you have bladder neck obstruction, enlarged prostate (BPH), or narrow-angle glaucoma, ipratropium...