What happens if I miss a dose of Xolair?

If you miss a dose of Xolair, inform your doctor immediately. If you know ahead of time that you cannot keep your doctor's appointment for an injection, call in advance to reschedule an appointment. If you self-inject at home and miss a dose, do not take it until you ask your doctor's advice.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
How effective is theophylline at treating asthma?
Theophylline is an alternative treatment for asthma. When taken alone, it improves lung function, bu...
How effective are bronchodilators for the treatment of COPD?
Bronchodilators can provide fast relief of symptoms for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary di...
How effective are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
A long-acting beta-agonist combined with a corticosteroid reduces asthma symptoms and the frequency ...