What happens if I miss a dose of Serevent?

If you miss a dose of Serevent (salmeterol), take it as soon as possible. If it is already time to take your next dose, take only that dose. Never double up on doses. Overdoses of Serevent can cause a range of side effects, including extreme tiredness, insomnia, dizziness, dry mouth, nausea, muscle cramps and weakness, headache, tremors, nervousness, blurred vision, irregular heartbeat, fainting, chest pain, and seizures. Be aware that Serevent is to prevent asthma attacks and treat chronic COPD. It is not intended for use if an asthma attack is already in progress.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Does ipratropium nasal spray have any side effects?
Side effects may include headaches, nosebleeds, a stuffy nose, and a dry nose, mouth, or throat.  T...
How effective is theophylline at treating asthma?
Theophylline is an alternative treatment for asthma. When taken alone, it improves lung function, bu...
What are the side effects of theophylline?
Side effects may include headache, restlessness, insomnia, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cr...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...