What happens if I miss a dose of Serevent?

If you miss a dose of Serevent (salmeterol), take it as soon as possible. If it is already time to take your next dose, take only that dose. Never double up on doses. Overdoses of Serevent can cause a range of side effects, including extreme tiredness, insomnia, dizziness, dry mouth, nausea, muscle cramps and weakness, headache, tremors, nervousness, blurred vision, irregular heartbeat, fainting, chest pain, and seizures. Be aware that Serevent is to prevent asthma attacks and treat chronic COPD. It is not intended for use if an asthma attack is already in progress.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

How effective are long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilators?
A long-acting beta-agonist combined with a corticosteroid reduces asthma symptoms and the frequency ...
What should I know before using ipratropium nasal spray?
If you have bladder neck obstruction, enlarged prostate (BPH), or narrow-angle glaucoma, ipratropium...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
How effective is ipratropium nasal spray?
Ipratropium reduces the severity and duration of a runny nose. But it has no effect on other symptom...