What happens if I miss a dose of Atrovent?

To get the best benefit from your treatment, use Atrovent consistently. Take your dose as soon as possible if you miss it. However, if it is close to the time for your next dose, do not take the missed dose and do not double up.

Continue Learning about Antiasthma

Can taking antiasthma medications increase my risk for eye problems?
Risks of taking Dulera for asthma Taking the asthma drug Dulera (mometasone and formoterol) may incr...
Could I be allergic to Advair Diskus?
It is possible to have an allergic reaction to the medicines contained in your Advair Diskus inhaler...
Can medication cure COPD?
Below are a list of medications often used to treat symtoms of COPD: Brovana: Brovana (arformoter...